Re: tclug-list Digest 31 Oct 1999 15:50:29 -0000 Issue 451

On Sun, Oct 31, 1999 at 03:50:29PM -0000, tclug-list-digest-help@mn-linux.org wrote:

> Subject: Cheap old PC's
>
> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190475900
>
> Pallette of (35) 486 boxes in Minneapolis area. Good for a school or
> perhaps a non-profit org. Just happened to notice it.
>
> Chris Schumann <whizkid@dwave.net>

Wow, anyone want to split this?  There's not much time left (4 days) but
I'd be willing to organize a scheme where people kick in money and get
computers in perportion to their contribution.  Currently there are no
bids w/ a min bid of $150.  I could use a few crappy boxes.

--
Ry4an Brase - http://ry4an.org - 612-623-9946                     /~\
'If you're not a rebel when you're 20 you've got no heart; if     \ /