RE: [TCLUG:8080] VM Ware

Quoting Schoenhofen, Kelly (KSchoenhofen@Carlson.com):
> A Notes/Domino server for Linux is essentially worthless to us at Carlson.

> Heck, even us IT people can't make a Linux box be our primary workstations
-
> we still need Notes among other things, like DFS. Which has about a

Sorry to hear this. Not even running VMWare? I have not had anything not
work
under VMWare (yet).

Nothing I've seen doesn't run under VMWare, but VMWare doesn't run with any
level of reliability on Xi Graphic's X.
It's a sad thing, because Xi Graphics provides overlay support, something
Xfree hasn't touched.  The two companies have been chatting but I don't know
what it's come to.

Jer