Re: [TCLUG:8127] Which terminal emulation?

>My understanding is that on local terminals, linux uses a different
>emulation known only as 'linux'.  Is there something I need to be
>configuring differently either on my linux box or in my terminal
>emulator/telnet client?
        near as I can tell it's ANSI. that's what the doco seems to say.
honest-to-God ANSI; not SCOANSI or anything. (in spite of our accounting
app, which wants SCOANSI).
        I'm sure there's a way to configure your termcap to use just about
anything you like; tho. if you know how. (I sure don't).

Carl.