Contact Rep. Sabo today!

Hi everybody,

I'm on my encryption/privacy bandwagon again today. Just got a posting
from CDT, in which they provide an easy way to zip a telegram to Martin
Olav Sabo urging him to vote for SAFE without adding the crippling
amendments the NSA and FBI want. The House will soon be voting on SAFE.

Here's the link:

http://www.cdt.org/action/congress.cgi?membid=mn05&template=safe5

Basically you fill in some blanks quickly, and all of a sudden you have
done your part to inform our legislator of the importance of the issue. Of
course if you're not in the 5th district this link won't help you. But it
won't take much to find the right one.

Cheers,
Joel