Re: Free computer equipment

Quoting Bob Tanner (tanner@wizard.real-time.com):
> Yes, you heard me.
>
> Real Time has
>
> 8 15" VGA monitors
> 15 386 computers
>
> All for free. You must haul them away, but that is it.

Ok, since I am getting phone calls and tons of email on this.

All the stuff is first-come-first-serve. Sorry, I cannot reserve anything,
just too many people interested.

Our address is on your web site :-)

Real Time Enterprises, Inc.
10181 Crosstown Circle
Eden Prairie, MN 55344

Use MapQuest for your fav mapping site to get directions. We are the 2nd
floor, can't missing our sign when you walk up the stairs.

The monitors are VGA, NOT SVGA. There is a difference. VGA can only do
800x600(?) and the monitors are cheap-o, so don't think you will drive these
things are 110kHz.

All this equipment comes from a Real Time client, it is *old* and was used as
Novell fileservers. So, the monitors have some burn, not bad, but you will
notice it. Some are worse then others.

The PCs are all have RAM, floppy, Hard drives, and NIC cards. RAM ranges from
1Mb to 8Mb. Some PCs have 5.25" and 3.5" others only 1 5.25" others only 1
3.5". Hard drives are all IDE, ranging from 20Mb up to 200Mb.

Office hours are:

Normal: 10am CST - 6pm CST Mon-Fri,
NFL Support: 10am CST - 2am CST Sundays
NFL Support: 5pm CST - 2am CST Monday