Updated DSL questions

I've tried to combine all of the suggested questions into a single list.
Let me know if any parts of this aren't clear. Once the questions are
finalized, I'll start calling around and then post the results on my Web
site.

1. Is Linux "officially" supported?

2. Are static IPs available and at what extra cost? If static IPs
are available is the IP address public or private (NAT)?

3. What types of services am I allowed to run on my machine (e.g., ftp,
http, pop, etc.)

4. How many PVCs are on my side of the circuit (i.e., What is the ISPs %
ATM utilization)?

5. What downstream/upstream speeds are available and at what cost?

6. Is dialup service included?

7. Is on-site installation required and at what cost?

8. What other fees may I have to pay on top of my monthly charges?

9. Do you provide DSL modems? Internal or external? At what cost?

10. If an external DSL modem is provided, do you provide a NIC? What make
and at what cost?

Well, that's it. Let me know if there's anything else to add to the list.
I'll start calling around and checking on things as soon as it seems like
the list is complete. Perhaps we could even divide up the work and combine
our results?

-Tim

--
Timothy Wilson       | "The faster you  |  Check out:
Henry Sibley H.S.    |  go, the shorter | http://slashdot.org/