Re: [TCLUG:8212] Redhat 6.0 Sparc Linux buggy?

RedHat 6 comes with the egcs (pronounced eggs) compiler.  It stands for
Experimental GNU Compiler System.  Maybe the word "experimental" is
scaring that person off.  But Stallman said that egcs is the future of
gcc.  It will replace gcc, and take the gcc name.  New compiler, same
name.

Oh, I just reread your e-mail.  If you're wondering specifically about
Sparc, go here for the patch:
http://www.redhat.com/corp/support/errata/sparc99_05_27.html

Chris