Samba Printing [was] Samba - In reverse

Just to add some detail to Tim's message, here's my [printers] section.
Likewise, I just uncommented the smb.conf text. Anyone is allowed to print
to it.

I do, however have one issue: When I run into printing problems from a Win95
box, I typically have trouble using any admin tools. They seem to hang for a
REALLY long time, though they usually eventually go through. Though I can
usually get commands like lpq or lprm to work they take a long time and even
though lprm clears the job, the printer itself often doesn't recover. FYI, I
have a JetDirect box controlling a DataProducts 1560 (Postscript laser
printer) that the server is accessing through a remote lp connection. Any
ideas?

~Neal

[printers]
   comment = All Printers
   path = /var/spool/samba
   browseable = yes
# Set public = yes to allow user 'guest account' to print
   public = yes
;   guest ok = no
   writable = no
   printable = yes