Re: [TCLUG:8187] what about that Cisco 675, anyway?

On Thu, 9 Sep 1999, Kyle Johnson wrote:

> their NAT, IP Filters, and what not.  Advantages and Disadvantages of
> off-loading or running some of these functions on the Linux Box or on
Its a good  thing.  With a linux nat box I run the 675 in bridging.  The
nat box does static forwarding (4ip block) nat (for the other stuff) and a
nice firewall.  Much better than with the 675 can do.

___
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> 612.301.0265
Ringworld Associates (http://www.ringworld.org/)

"Anyone who has had a bull by the tail knows five or six more things
	than someone who hasn't."
                -- Mark Twain