Re: [TCLUG:8296] X server question

On Wed, 15 Sep 1999, Jared Sprague wrote:

> Are there any X severs that support Ati Rage Fury?

I think the new one does, 3.3.5.  Debian and Red Hat are a little slow
packaging it, but I think SUSE has packaged it (the ATI Rage server).
If you have SUSE's package manager or if you have Alien (the package
manager "gender changer" -- changes packages to deb's or rpm's) you
can install it. Either that, or just download the server from the
XFree86 site.

Later!

    ^chewie

| Chad Walstrom           mailto:chewie@wookimus.net |
| ICQ: 9985127           http://wookimus.net/~chewie |
 Need a new truck?  Check out my '97 Explorer 2-door
   Sport at http://wookimus.net/~chewie/truck.html