Re: [TCLUG:8315] Local company that makes promotional items

>Anyone know of any local companies that make promotional items?
>
>I'd like to start looking for a local company so we have everything in place
>when the office TCLUG logo is completed.
        well, depends what you mean by "local".
        we get catalogs from a couple of different places.
        pretty much all of these are the usual
pens/cups/hats/knives/calculators/&c.

Fearing Band & Tag Co. (animal tags & such)
St.Paul
612-455-1621
800-328-0118
has made us custom cattle ear tags with our logo on them (for keychains) . ;>
certainly distictive; maybe they'd appeal to the punk crowd. ;>

Newton Manufacturing (Newton IA)
c/o Charles Christianson
524 W. River St. P.O. Box 326
Monticello, MN 55362
612-295-2861

Nelson Marketing
210 Commerce St.
P.O. box 320
Oshkosh, WI 54902
info: 1-800-982-9172
www.4imprint.com

Amsterdam Printing & Litho (this morning the boss was complaining about the
lousy printing they do on pens; it doesn't last)
Amsterdam, NY 12010
1-800-833-6231

Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator	307 Brighton Ave.