Multiple Ethernet

Ok, here's the problem...

Multiple ethernet, one 3C509 and one 3c590(950?? 10/100 vortex at any rate...).

Both cards are registered by the kernel.  Networking setup is as follows...

ISDN

Router feeds 14 static IPs internally, and a Class C of 192.168.6 from our ISP(dont ask why...I didn't set it up...)

I plug both cards into a hub which connects to a pair of switches, which simply connects to the router, so all
of the IP, static and NAT are available to every machine in the network, just assigned based on our needs.

The multiple ethernet machine plugs into this network, and reads off the internet just fine.  I can browse, ftp, outside
all I like....

But,  I cannot hit a machine inside the router for anything.  I can't see them, and they can't see me.

I just don't understand.

Any hints?