Re: [TCLUG:8308] Problems configuring an ISA Pnp Ethernet card

>Oh, I just remembered.  This might be it.  You need to boot into DOS 6.22
>or earlier.  DOS 7 (Windows 95) won't work.
        the real pisser about win9x; is that all recent versions call
themselves "version 4.00" (some of the original releases admitted they were
DOS 7), which *breaks* a lot of DOS utils that are looking for DOS 6 or
better. ;<
        for instance the DOS "print" command no longer works. so if i want
to print up a text document, I have to open it in Notepad, then print it.
whyfor should I need an editor, to print something?

Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator	307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA		Buffalo, MN
carls@agritech.com	(612) 682-1091