Re: [TCLUG:8308] Problems configuring an ISA Pnp Ethernet card

Below is what 3COM says about it....

Brian

-------

 ID:1.0.27179337.2153743
Title: 3C509 Series - Any Operating System - Error: "Divide By Zero Error R6003"

Role Statement

 3C509 Series - Any Operating System - Error: "Divide By Zero Error R6003"

 3C509B Series - Any Operating System - Error: "Divide By Zero Error R6003"

 3C509 Series

 3C509B Series

 Error: "Divide by zero error R6003"

 Error when executing configuration and diagnostic program

 OS: Any Operating System

 NOS: Any Network Operating System

 Pentium III

 The DOS level configuration and diagnostics program version 3.2 and below will not function properly on some newer
Pentium III machines. Versions above 3.2 have fixed this issue.

 Download the most current version of the Etherdisks.
1. Go to 3Com Web site to obtain the most current driver set above version 6.02. Follow the download instructions
provided by the link at the top of the page.

 Search group - Desktop Ethernet NICs

 Last reviewed: July 1999