Re: [TCLUG:8308] Problems configuring an ISA Pnp Ethernet card

>C:\>copy con eject
>[CTRL-L]
>[F6]
>[RETURN]
>
>then make a batch file print.bat (or something)
>
>copy %1 lpt1
>copy c:\eject lpt1
        cool! thanks a bundle. :)
        now I just need utils like "head", "tail"; and a "dir" that will
sort large directories. ("dir" won't put a directory of 4,000 files in any
sort of order; even tho you tell it to).
        I just had a problem where I could have used several of those.
        fortunately, I do have a DOS "grep". makes life a ton easier. :)

        I ran across a DOS Bourne Shell replacement once; haven't tried it
out, tho. (it's 1993 vintage, tho; so it may not work).

        I just don't have the time to spend on DOS shareware/freeware sites.
let alone trying out the software.

Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator	307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA		Buffalo, MN