Re: [TCLUG:8367] Keeping your box current

Quoting Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>:

> Any other tools out there to keep your RPM-base linux boxes up to date?

Too bad you are using RPM :(

I am using the debian dist.  And apt-get is *the bomb*.  Works near-perfectly
every time and allows me to stay current easily.  How does that not rock?

---
Scott Dier - dieman@ringworld.org - 612.494.6664
destiny.ringworld.org admin - ringworld.associates member
"HP Calculators used something called 'Reverse Polish Notation.'
 You entered the two numbers and *then* you pressed the function you
 wanted"  "Ahh...Kind of like the way Yoda talks." -User Friendly