Re: [TCLUG:8359] Other options than DSL or Cable

At 12:08 AM 9/19/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Quoting Chris Schumann (whizkid@dwave.net):
>> I am waiting for Onvoy's person to install my CPE (as they call it), and
>> just went to check prices. I was stunned. The prices seem OK:
>>
>> Rate	Dist	Install	Equip.	Monthly
>> 144	7.5mi	0	300	79
>> 384	2.0mi	0	250	59
>> 768	2.0mi	0	250	69
>
>Wow! The prices are significantly lower for individuals. They really stiff
>businesses.
>
>384 was $160 month.
>--
>Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700

How would it be that business is stiffed?
A business probably has all its employees
on a network and the usage it significantly
higher than that of a one user system.

That is why most vendors do not want NetWork-multiple
machines on a single user DSL account.