Re: [TCLUG:8416] enabling portforwarding

On Mon, 20 Sep 1999, you wrote:
In the kernel you have to have the following activated under Networking options

IP: masquerading
IP: masquerading special modules support

IP: ipportfw masq support

I'm not sure if you have to have Prompt for developmental blah blah code
under Code Maturity Options or not