Re: [TCLUG:8364] cygwin

There is no editor that came with it. But any editor
that is in your PATH variable will work.
I tried notepad, it worked. Also tried viw (Vi for
windows) and it works too. So I suggest you get win32
port of vim, and see that it is available in your PATH
and then u can use it.

-Mandar

P.S : my guess is dos edit will also work if in PATH.

--- Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom <carls@agritech.com>