Re: [TCLUG:8364] cygwin

On Wed, 22 Sep 1999, Carl Wilhelm Soderstrom wrote:

>         what editors do I have available with this thing? DOS Edit doesn't
> work (had to try, just in case it did); and I don't see vi or pico anywhere
> (nor sted, zile, jed, emacs, or ed).
Here's an interesting site I found a couple years ago that's still there
(wow! and I even remembered the URL off the top of my head - wow!!):

http://www.itribe.net/virtunix/

It's a collection of links to all kinds of Unix tools ported to Win32,
ranging from ls to TeX, and including Emacs along the way.

--Kevin R. Bullock

kbullock@ringworld.org | TheMystic@EFNet
krbullock@csbsju.edu   | Caoimhin@EFNet

"One World, one Web, one Program" - Microsoft promotional ad
"Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuhrer" - Adolf Hitler