InstallFest help needed

I created an InstallFest page for a little more info for those who have
never been to one before. Let me know if you can think of any more for
the page.

http://www.mn-linux.org/installfest/

I am looking for a volunteer to create a flyer to post around town.
(dorms, coffee-shops, etc.) I would do it but I'm really busy trying to
get other stuff organized while still do my 'real work'. Plus my
artistic ability is somewhat lacking. We can have more than one, so let
me know if you have some free time to whip one up. Here are my pre-reqs:

1. Must be 1 page.
2. Must contain basic info about the InstallFest (time, date, location)

Hmmm. That's all I can think of.

BYW, we will be able to use the loading dock in back of Koffman Union to
unload/load computers. It is right next to where the installfest will
be, so it shouldn't be too bad. I am suppose to be getting a map of the
Union and docks, but haven't yet.

Clay