Re: [TCLUG:8508] InstallFest help needed

I can work on this for you, the only problem is that I don't have a car
(just a bike) so I'll only be able to get around campus/downtown, etc.  I
can make the flyer available in a couple different formats and in HTML and
post it so that anyone who wants to can dl it and print it and post it
wherever their heart desires.

That sound good to you guys?

Jacque