Re: [TCLUG:8509] Installfest page

>(For
>that matter, Linux GUI != X, but I couldn't tell you the name or handle
>of a single person who uses a non-X GUI...)
        I think it'll be interesting to see what the Berlin project comes up
with. they've been mentioned on Slashdot several times. looks like an
interesting project to replace X with something more sensibly organized.
(www.berlin-consortium.org, I think)
        whatever happened to the Y Window System? I heard it mentioned a few
years ago; but never learned anything about it.

Carl Soderstrom.
System Administrator	307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA		Buffalo, MN
carls@agritech.com	(612) 682-1091