RE: [TCLUG:8642] VisualAge for Linux (revisit)

VAJ for Linux is definitely one of the best IDEs available on Linux (or any
platform for that matter) but I'm not sure if it ever will be released
"fully" for Linux i.e. FREE. And as you might be knowing that they have
removed the 500 classes limit.

I use Linux for my Java projects but I mainly use it for developing Servlets
and so far, I have not come across an IDE *good* enough for writing
servlets. I prefer FreeMarker template system and I believe WebMacro is
equally good or may be, even better.

Have you tried Netbeans ?

Nishi