From: Bob Tanner [mailto:tanner@real-time.com]
Sent: Monday, September 27, 1999 12:31 PM
To: tclug-list@mn-linux.org
Subject: [TCLUG:8642] VisualAge for Linux (revisit)

Since Sun announced they are dropping their Java development tools, I am
looking at Visual Age for Linux again.

I think VA rocks, but is it ever going to be "fully" release for Linux?

What other IDEs for Linux are there?

Is anyone else using Linux for their Java development?

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700