Little problems on OS upgrade

I think I have tested everything, and only 1 thing is not working.

Acrobat reader. I use it for indexing PDF files vi htdig. The 3.0 Reader did
not work on RH 6.0, so I upgraded to Reader 4.0 and now I get this:

% /usr/Acrobat4/bin/acroread
Warning: locale not supported by C library, locale unchanged
Warning: locale not supported by Xlib, locale set to C
Warning: X locale modifiers not supported, using default
Fatal System Error: Raise at top of Exception Stack
Abort (core dumped)

Anyone know what this means?

--
Bob Tanner <tanner@real-time.com>       | Phone : (612)943-8700