Re: [TCLUG:8661] Mutt & IMAP

On Tue, 28 Sep 1999, John R. Sheets wrote:

> On Sep 27, 1999, Dan Mack <mack@sgi.com> wrote:
> > On Mon, Sep 27, 1999 at 04:43:30PM -0500, Clayton T. Fandre wrote:
> > > Anyone using IMAP w/ Mutt? Has it been improved lately?
> >
> > Yep, I've been using it for a couple weeks now.  Works great.
>
> Stay away from GroupWise, though!

Could you elaborate on that? I've been trying off and on for a couple
weeks to get Netscape Messenger to connect to our school's Groupwise email
via IMAP. Is there something about Groupwise that I should know?

-Tim

--
Timothy Wilson       | "The faster you  |  Check out:
Henry Sibley H.S.    |  go, the shorter | http://slashdot.org/