Re: [TCLUG:8729] CNN - Can you install Linux? I think I can - September 28, 1999

> When and where is Installfest - can anyone go - what happens there.

Information on the InstallFest can be found at:
	http://www.mn-linux.org/installfest
Where:   The University of Minnesota, Great Hall of the Coffman Union
 When:   Saturday, October 2nd, 1999, 11:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.
 Cost:   Completely free, including software and service
 What to bring:
         Your computer(s). There will be a few extra monitors and keyboards
         available if you don't want to lug everything down there. If you
         have an extra power-strip if might be a good idea to bring it.
         There will also be network connections available,
         so bring your network cards if you have them.

Clayton T. Fandre (cfandre@maddog.mn-linux.org) is organizing this one.

But if that does not work out, just send a request for help and the
area you live in.  We also have a Forest Lake Linux Users eXchange,
and I can help people in this area (more easily. Forest Lake, Wyoming,
East Bethel, Ham Lake, etc.).

Mark
--
Mark Dalton       CH3-S-CH2 H                      H      O       H
Silicon Graphics, Inc.  |   |                      |       \      |