More volunteers and stuff 4 InstallFest

I have a few more things I need for the InstallFest...

1. Volunteers to work the loading dock. Since everyone must immediately
move their cars after loading/unloading equipment from the loading dock,
we need a few people to help them while they park their cars. Let me
know if you can spare some time helping other with equipment. The rush
will occur at the beginning and at the end, but there will be a few that
come during the afternoon.

2. Tickets for door-prizes. Anyone have a roll of tickets laying around?
Probably around 100 or so? I have a few door-prizes that will be given
away.

3. Sticker for name tags. Anyone. If not I will just buy a box.

Again, please reply to me directly. cfandre@maddog.mn-linux.org

--
Clay Fandre
cfandre@maddog.mn-linux.org