Re: [TCLUG:8727] Sound-Blaster Compatible sound card

I used sndconfig, but the only options for IO addresses are the standard
ones 0x220, etc.  When I do a cat /proc/pci I get this for the sound card
info...

 Bus  0, device   6, function  0:
    Multimedia audio controller: Unknown vend
dor Unknown device (rev 0).
      Vendor id=125d. Device id=1969.
      Medium devsel.  Fast back-to-back capable.  IRQ 5.  Master Capable.
Latency=32.  Min  Gnt=2.Max Lat=24.
      I/O at 0xd800 [0xd801].
      I/O at 0xd400 [0xd401].
      I/O at 0xd000 [0xd001].
      I/O at 0xb800 [0xb801].
      I/O at 0xb400 [0xb401].

And windows shows this as being the only I/O ports it's using as well.
Now, there is a windows device installed also called "Dos Emulator" which
uses the port 0x220.  Is there any way I can take advantage of this to
make my sound card work?

Thanks
Dave