Re: [TCLUG:8787] Printer advice sought

>I'm taking my old PII home machine to Coffman Saturday, and would like
>to replace the ancient Canon printer with another cheap b&w that is very
>linux-friendly and low-maintenance in a low-use environment.
>
>Do any of you cognescenti have recommendations?  Ideally I would buy this
>tomorrow.
        here at work we need DOS printers, and we've had reasonably good
luck with Canon BJ & BJC-series. i think the current model is the BJC-260.
dunno how easy they are to find now; usually you only see the BJC-1000s &
-1010s. (which are winblows-only) :(

Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator	307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA		Buffalo, MN