Multiple Ethernet Woes

And, on the other front, I'm still not getting my firewall working.

I've got a 3c509, and a 3c590(Vortex Card).  The machine boots, and the kernel
recognizes the cards and sets them up as eth0 and eth1.  Then it assigns IP
addys to them.

Well, the long and short is that eth1 does not see machines on the subnet its
assigned to, let alone any others...

Its been suggested that my route tables were setup incorrectly, but I posted
them a while back and nobody seemed to think they were the problem....

So, we have a firewall machine with only one working card....appearantly...and I
have to get this firewall installed by friday...

Somebody please help me *begging*

Thanks in advance...

Brian