Hamfest Information

There is a Hamfest on Saturday, April 15th at the
National Sports Center in Blaine from 7:30 AM to 2:30 PM.

Here's the link:

http://www.visi.com/~k0ltc/mwm/mwm.html

For those who have never been to a Hamfest, it is
a good source for all sorts of new and used electronics,
especially computers and parts, etc.  There are typically
two major Hamfests in the Twin Cities each year -- one
in the fall and one in the spring (this one).

The Hamfest might also be a good place for a TCLUG booth.
It might be a little late for this Hamfest but we might
want to think about this for future ones.  I would be happy
to volunteer some time and effort to make this happen if
other LUG members are interested in doing this.

Jon Reuter