Re: [TCLUG:15464] Sendmail Problem

> Simple: add the IP address of your NT box to the /etc/mail/access file  :)
>
> (Sendmail 8.9.x includes anti-spam features that require you to add every
> host sending mail to that file..)

/etc/mail/access?  I've always used /etc/sendmail.cw...  Anyways, I think you
can just tell sendmail where its access list is... Is /etc/mail/access the
default with a bare compile of sendmail 8.9.x?

Gabe

Gabe Turner		President, ACM @ U of MN		gabe@cs.umn.edu

"You've really lost it this time....you've lost your mind!"
	- Ren finds out about Stimpy's Stinky Butt Fantasy in "Son Of Stimpy"