Re: [TCLUG:15481] Faeriedist

Well, as far as the HTML docs go, we'd still keep
the original pages around (like man pages).  However,
we would also have a tool like help2ascii that you can
use you parse the HTML into plain old ascii, for doing
whatever you want with.

The web-based security system would *not* interfere
with plain-text based configurations.  Access to the server
would be only through localhost (127.0.0.1) and would
require you to enter in the root password to get anywhere.

Nick Reinking