Re: [TCLUG:15569] SGI Indy Boxen

  Hi,

On Thu, 6 Apr 2000, Callum Lerwick wrote:

> > I just want ONE box so I can run /usr/demo/bin/ep on it, so that people
> > will stop thinking I'm mad.
> Okay, someone inform me what this is... :)

ep, or ElecroPaint is... well.. It's eye candy. It is the most stunning
one I have ever seen, and it is also one of the simplest. It is impossible
to describe. I had it running as a sceensaver on an Indy at my desk, and I
use to come back from lunch to find a group of people just STARING at the
monitor.

-Yaron