Re: [TCLUG:15569] SGI Indy Boxen

> I'm in for 1 or 2 *assuming* that these things will use "ordinary" hardware.
> Would someone with some experience with these post a summary of the specs?
> I'd like to be able to use them out of the box as much as possible.

Indy owners guide:
http://techpubs.sgi.com/library/tpl/cgi-bin/browse.cgi?coll=hdwr&db=bks&cmd=toc&pth=/SGI_EndUser/Indy_OwnerGd

What I'm interested in, is the exact graphics configuration, (Any of 'em
24bit XL or XZ by any chance? ;) and if there's a bank of SIMM slots
open for easy upgrading...

XL is apparently unaccelerated and comes in 8 and 24bit versions, and XZ
is the one with hardware OpenGL with T&L and all that good stuff... ;)