Yet Another SGI Update

  Hi,

Ok, first the good news. My SGI file now has 30 individual people,
allocating a total of 53 Indys!!!

Now the other news. I've heard back from the guy again. He says these
machines do not come with IndyCams. There is no IRIX media, which is a bad
thing in my opinion, since that usually sells for like $100 on
eBay. Still, IRIX is preinstalled. All cables are included. I now notice
this is all mentioned on tradeout.com... the guy doesn't know how old they
are, not can he apparently run hinv or gfxinfo on them for us. Blaaah.

Nate Carlson has expressed interest in onbtaining the single machine for
$275 the guy is offering us so we can look it over before buying. I've
asked the guy for some more info on this, which I'll sent to Nate as soon
as I get.

I am going to sleep now. (;

-Yaron