Re: [TCLUG:15693] Yet Another SGI Update

On Thu, 6 Apr 2000, Yaron wrote:
> Nate Carlson has expressed interest in onbtaining the single machine for
> $275 the guy is offering us so we can look it over before buying. I've
> asked the guy for some more info on this, which I'll sent to Nate as soon
> as I get.

Box is ordered; shipping UPS ground today from CT; I'd expect it next week
around Thursday or Friday. He's going to e-mail me the tracking number on
Monday. FYI, I got charged $43 freight, but I have a feeling it'll be a
heckuva lot cheaper per box when we do the large order.  :)  I'll keep you
guys posted..

--
Nate Carlson <natecars@real-time.com>   | Phone : (952)943-8700