Killing Dual Boot question

I realise this is a kind of reversing a good set-up question, but here goes:

Someone here has a dual boot Win95/Linux box and wants to <shudder> blow
away the Linux partition, preserving the Win95 partition....and with hope
get Win95 to see the vast new spaces of disc real estate.

Not being much of a Windows user/clued person, and never having installed a
dual-boot Linux set up, I have no idea how to help her remove do this...any
advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Lindsay Craig
lindsay.craig@firepond.com