Re: [TCLUG:15708] Killing Dual Boot question

fdisk in dos and create a new Windows partition where linux used to be, reformat
it and it should show up as a new partition under winblows. if she is running
LILO as the boot manager, as the others said on here, fdisk /mbr and that will
clear LILO. If you need specific commands let me know. I am no dos guru, nor
linux for that matter, but I have used fdisk under dos a lot and done all the
formatting crap which is easy once you have done it once.