RE: [TCLUG:15708] Killing Dual Boot question

I do this all the time on my laptop when I need more space of mp3's.
type: fdisk /mbr to reset your master boot record
Use fdisk to delete the linux native partition
Create an extended dos partition
Restart
Format that new partition
Bam instant free space and no linux :(