Re: [TCLUG:15855] Mailorder

I haven't tried MicroXPress, though my roommate has had good experiences
with them.  I've  had good experiences with prompt and informative service
from BUY.COM and Altima2000.com.  I can't say I'd ever order from
HardwarePro again.  They ran me through hoops to get my credit card
accepted since they required both billing and shipping addresses to be on
the charge account (and, since I have a Visa check card, my bank wasn't
interested in doing that), and in the 2 days it took to sort that out,
they neglected to mention that they were out of stock on the parts I was
ordering anyway and couldn't ship them for another 3 days.

A good site for a list of ratings is resellerratings.com.

Michael Vieths
Foeclan@Winternet.Com