Re: [TCLUG:15855] Mailorder

On Mon, Apr 10, 2000 at 10:22:21AM -0500, Mark A. Bentley wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a good online mailorder place?  I found one called
> MicroX-press (www.microx-press.com) which seems pretty good.  Anyone have
> any experience ordering from them?  Any others?

I'm also going to submit a vote for buy.com.  If you want to jump directly
to their computer stuff section, it's buycomp.com.  Fast service, almost
always the lowest price.  And, when I *have* had problems, their customer
service people have always been eager to please.

caveat:  They don't appear to have much in the motherboard/cpu category.
For that stuff I usually go to tccomputers.com.

Ben

--
"There is no spoon"
	-- The Matrix