CD-R local suppliers

        are there any local suppliers that have good prices on CD-Rs? all
the suppliers that I've ordered from previously, have gone belly-up, or
quote me an outrageous price (like $2/ea).
        CDRoutlet.com has them at good prices; but I don't like the look of
them (they run on NT/IIS, and ther server is a bit spotty), and my company
prefers to avoid Credit Card transactions if at all possible.

Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator    307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA	        Buffalo, MN
carls@agritech.com      (763) 682-1091