Re: [TCLUG:15885] A little public embarassment for MrNet

I pity da foo.  I called up VISI last week to get another block routed
to me.  I've started to run out of space on my initial allocation.  I
told them last month that I would probably get by until June, and I
would give them plenty of lead time.  One panic call because I had a
large customer hooking up a bunch of machines, took them 5 minutes to
get another /23 routed to me.  Very impressive.

I can't imagine waiting 19 days for a reverse delegation.  If my
upstream took that long, I'd be renumbered out of their block and
cancelling my service on the 20th day.

Maybe MRNet feels it's only DS-3 and bigger customers that get things
done in a timely manner?  I would run, I think their days of glory are
over.