Re:local cdrs/Re:mailorder

Over in Roseville off 36(I think) There is the Best Buy, Home Depot and all that. There is also a Guitar Center that sells Maxell
cdr 10 packs for $9.99. That's where I pick mine up. Pretty good deal really.

I've been going to Micropro online for about a year now and they have great prices and good, fast service. I've never had any
problems with them. I picked up an SBLive! oem for $55.00 last month.
http://www.mpipc.com/

Is Hardhat Linux the only distro available for the SGI Indy's? By what  I read on the site, it's nothing more than Redhat 5.1 for
an SGI. That's the version that I jumped over to Mandrake from.