Re: [TCLUG:15802] The SGI's + IRIX or Linux = Presenation (AndIndycams)

> Nope; digital video camera, plugs into the port on the SGI marked
> 'Indycam'.. :)
>
> No idea if they run under Linux.. I'll find out when I get my first
> SGI+cam (hopefully both by the end of this week)

Sweet, put me down for one of those SGI stations and one cam. After you've
assesed the stations, I might want to change the order to two of each. But
I'd like to base my order on your final take.

Do these stations have SGI marked on them so people who see my new
thingies will worship me? I've got a hot date coming up, I anticipate a
hot date again someday, and I want to her to think the most of me.

BTW: Thanks to those who're putting the deal together.

Ron