Re: [TCLUG:15802] The SGI's + IRIX or Linux = Presenation (AndIndycams)

On Tue, 11 Apr 2000, Ron Parker wrote:
> Are these the parellel port things and I assume we're able to run them on
> linux?

Nope; digital video camera, plugs into the port on the SGI marked
'Indycam'.. :)

> If they're running under linux I'd like to purchase a couple. Otherwise, I
> don't need them.

No idea if they run under Linux.. I'll find out when I get my first
SGI+cam (hopefully both by the end of this week)

> How do I get the money to you?

We'll arrange that before the order actually goes out..

--
Nate Carlson <natecars@real-time.com>   | Phone : (952)943-8700