Re: [TCLUG:15802] The SGI's + IRIX or Linux = Presenation (AndIndycams)

>> They have the cool OLD SGI logo! I think it's a nice metal thing, too, not
>> a stamp.
>>
>LOL! the box is the *first* thing that I look at and you only have one
>chance to make that first impression. ;o)
>
>;o)
>
>~jacque
        some guys jack up their trucks and put lots of chrome and lights on
them, in order to impress each other and the women... we just do that to our
computers. :)
        probably about equally effective, but at least it makes us feel
better. :)

on a side note, anyone know a good place to get a computer case
airbrush-painted? I want chrome lightning bolts on my next box. :) (the SGIs
of course, will be left pristine...).

Carl Soderstrom
System Administrator    307 Brighton Ave.
Minnesota DHIA	        Buffalo, MN
carls@agritech.com      (763) 682-1091